Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

me myself and rasti

hi all there,
well today's my first day on the virtual world where i share my thoughts, frenzz and ideas ... welcome to my intriguing thought process which might become food for thought for all u out there in the virtual world...

well now going for a walk with my dear friend rasti ....
this evening walk cum jog was started by rasti(also spelt as rusti, rusty, rasty and his real name is vivek rastogi)...one great gem when it comes to humour and talking with ppl... juss love his sense of humour ... well rasti started off his evening walk cum jogs coz he was bored of being fat... that set off a trigger and he was joined by amitabh deepak(a brilliant mind) and then by me... so we TRIDEV set off for evening jaunts and i have started loving them...

-madRagzz (C++ coding standard for naming convention)

3 comments:

Harish said...

mine is the first comment...

Welcome to the blog world..

Nice one.. nice tagline..
can u put the dictionary meanings for the words too so that ppl understand ;) jus kidding...

vikesh raj said...

what is the blog heading raghu .. I couldn't understand anything ..

It's not C++ coding standard, its hungarian notation ..

Sandeep Shande said...

welcome to Blogosphere